|PPL Electric Utilities |
This is the Rebuttal Testimony of Doug A. Krall regarding AMI cost recovery. The purpose of the rebuttal testimony is to address issues raised by other parties regarding the following:
• The inclusion of plant held for future use in base rates.
• PPL Electric’s proposal to establish a Distribution System Improvement Charge (“DSIC”).
• Issues related to PPL Electric’s proposed Transmission Service Charge (“TSC”).
• PPL Electric’s proposed allocation of distribution revenue requirements.
• PPL Electric’s request to amortize and recover from customers costs associated with Hurricane Isabel.
• Costs and benefits associated with the Automated Meter Reading (“AMR”) system.
• Proposals offered by Strategic Energy to promote retail competition.