This document issued on August 2010 is the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel—Cyber Security Working Group’s (SGIP-CSWG’s) report for individuals and organizations who will be addressing cyber security for Smart Grid systems. Key topics discussed in the report include:
- What Is Privacy?
- Legal Frameworks and Considerations
- Consumer-to-Utility Privacy Impact Assessment
- Personal Information in the Smart Grid
- In-depth Look at Smart Grid Privacy Concerns
- Mitigating Privacy Concerns Within the Smart Grid
- Smart Grid Privacy Summary And Recommendations